We place particular emphasis on the recruitment and development of a team with the right skills and experience, but cultural fit is just as important to us. We like people who can problem solve and come up with bold solutions. We look for people who can commit to our vision, are customer focussed and for those who strive for quality outcomes and continuous improvement.
We think outside the box to deliver innovative yet pragmatic solutions to seemingly obstinate issues facing doctors, nurses and health managers on a daily basis.
No two projects are ever quite alike, so we embrace a wide variety of skills and specialities. We are always on the lookout for skilled business analysts, consultants, project managers, developers and general health IT professionals.
But it’s not all about us; our people are the foundation of our business, so we offer you the opportunity to:
- Engage with a team of like-minded people – they will extend your capabilities and challenge you to deliver your best work
- Grow and learn from your peers – and not just in the immediate workplace; our staff development forums cover topics from project management and methodologies to industry innovations and leadership
- Innovate – help our clients take advantage of emerging technologies or how we can apply proven technologies to new problems
- Experience variety – we consult to many different health organisations across a range of IT solutions and products – you will never be bored
- Be heard – we encourage our team to contribute to our organisation with new ideas and opportunities
- Be recognised – you will be rewarded for what you achieve and be given the opportunity to grow, while having fun!
We sometimes advertise to recruit, but we will employ team members when the right person presents the right skills at the right time.
Please email us your CV and let us know how you can make a difference!